Friday, July 07, 2006

Bear with me as this
kezboard is a bit unorthodox. As zou can see, the y
and z are switched on the kezboard and . Iàm on an iMac from the first generation of imacs with the clearness and the teal (like those that were first in the lab in Jenson-Noble hall of music at Luther College when it was still Jenson Hall of Music. Thatàs right, the latest technologz is alreadz nearlz ten zears old. And it has a foreign kezboard for tzping some french shit or something. Awesome. Tonight Iàm going to Afro-Jazz night at Ndere to plaz drumset with Sam Okello. Havenàt done that in a while, so that should be fun. Not much else is news here. I recentlz discovered that Kawalya, the 26-year-old genius linguist who is my grammar tutor, has a girlfriend. Very cute if you were to meet this shy dude. I havenàt met her yet, but all the same . . . People here think itàs reallz weird that (I donàt know where the
quotation marks are on this kezboard). I finally
figured it out. A well-built, healthy person is
, but reallz that means well-fed and wealthy bz
ugandan standards. I assured him that Iàm 24, but he
kept sazing, Itàs a compliment.
My friend Suzanne often gets told that her hips
arenàt large enough. So people assume that if one
is that they are well-fed, equipped for
supporting a familz, etc.

P.S. yzyzyzyzyzyzyzyzyzyzyzyzyzyz!üäöç£--screw this
kezborad . . .dammit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home